Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Just twiddling my thumbs

I am so lagging right now.
It occurred to me this morning on my commute - where I do some of my best thinking/self-chastisement - that I hadn't blogged in a while.
Shame on me.
I was supposed to be blogging more so that I could document this whole pregnancy experience and have it to look back on.
To lament for the days when I got a regular 8 hours of sleep and a daily shower.
But apparently I haven't had a whole lot to chat about.
To be honest, this whole being pregnant thing has been pretty uneventful so far.
I suppose I should consider myself lucky that I don't have all kinds of horrible ailments to be complaining about.
Life is pretty much status quo around here.
So there. Now I've written a blog entry that I will look back on when I have ALL KINDS of horrible things wrong with me.
And lament for the days when I had nothing wrong with me, and apparently all the time in the world to blog about how there's nothing wrong with me.
And one of these days I might get around to taking another "bump" picture and posting it.
Yes, that's right.
"Bump" is pregnancy lingo - or "pringo" - for my ever expanding belly.
And "Bump watch" is pringo for picture of a pregnant lady's belly.
I am down with the pringo.
Yo yo.
So stay tuned for the next installment of my "bump watch".
Can you dig it?

No comments: