Friday, August 31, 2007

...and I was worried about deli meat

I heard about this poor poor woman on the radio today.


I realize this happened 3 years ago - but I wanted to take a moment to sympathize with her concerns.
I mean, jackhammers ARE loud. And it's not like the baby is totally insulated and probably hears nothing more than a distant rumble.
There really should be a moratorium on all jackhammering in any residential area.
For ever and ever.
I hope Mellisa Williamson had a reprieve from the jackhammering soon after, considering it must be very stressful for her.
Good thing she's managing her stress with cigarettes.
Wouldn't want the baby to suffer from undo stress.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Um...what a moron.

Tiffany said...

I'm thinking the kid did just fine from the jack hammering... Now whether or not that cigarette had an effect...