Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Joining the one-handed typing trend

For those who have not heard the news, little Zachary James made an early appearance last week at 2am Friday morning...after, like, eleventy-two hours of labor.
So with the little sleeping peanut in one arm, and a cup of warm decaf in the other, I thought it might be good moment to slide the laptop across the table and dust off this here blog.
Thus begins my one-handed blogging days.
I hope to have some time in the near future to document the birth adventures soon. Especially before mommy-brain sets in too much and I can hardly remember any of it.
But for right now I'm going to keep this quick, partly due to how frustratingly slow this one-handed typing is going, and partly due to the poopy smelling diaper I believe my little one is currently working on.
Until next time, I leave you with a picture of the most intensive and precious project I have ever worked on:















And here's a little something my adorable husband worked on last night:

3 comments:

hannah m said...

Oh, my heavens, Mr. Zachary has my heart already! Vivian and I can't wait to meet him. Lots of love.

Michele said...

Zachary is a total cutie! Love the video!

Island Girl said...

We are so thrilled for you.. He is so sweet. We can't wait to meet him in person!! I am WAY impressed that you guys have gotten photos and video out so soon.. it took us a month before we sent much out.. I just couldn't function on the computer at that point. :-)