Thursday, November 1, 2007

and now...a few complaints

Things that are annoying me today:

1) My belly is always getting into the sink these days resulting in my walking around all the time with a big wet spot on my shirt.

2) I had the biggest craving for BBQ flavored Kettle Potato Chips and all my work's vending machine had in it was roasted garlic & herb. I never get cravings. And one of the few times I do and I can't do anything about it.

3) There was this guy on the elevator who was eating a bag of chips. Loudly. BBQ Kettle chips to be exact. And he didn't give me the bag no matter how hard I stared at him. Asshole.

4) This jacket I saw this afternoon on some coworker earlier. It was red plaid and looked like a short bathrobe.

5) Maternity shirts, like the one I'm wearing today, appear to be made for women with small chests. Not that I have a particularly large chest. But it seems that I have numerous maternity shirts that keep riding up over my boobs, as thought my boobs are too big - forcing me to constantly tug the shirt down or else look like I'm wearing a belly shirt. And pregnant women should not wear belly shirts.

6) A co-worker of mine is a sniffle-er. One of those annoying people who refuses to blow their nose when it is runny. As a result, anyone in near proximity must sit and listen to said co-worker suck the snot that is running down their nose back up into their sinuses every 10 seconds.

7) Britney Spears' Halloween costume.

8) I now have Roasted Garlic & Herb breath.

No comments: