Monday, September 24, 2007

A Penchant for Drama

Quick note: BABY AND MOM ARE ALIVE AND FINE.
After receiving some concerned comments, and then rereading my last post, I realized that I may have a knack for writing with a bit more drama and suspense when I am both pregnant and up to my eyeballs in work.
Who knew.
My apologies to anyone that may have feared for the worst for me and the beh beh.
I will try and finish my 2-part 'dramatization' in the next day or two.
But my job may have other plans for me.

3 comments:

Michele said...

I would have been amazed if you were writing this from the afterlife!

Unknown said...

Me too Michele. And Mary...am very glad to hear you and beh beh are well but leaving us in the ER was not nice :-)

Liz said...

Hi- I am hear to wish you a (very) belated congrats on the addition to your family. I am so sorry about it being so late. I have known for awhile and plead housing insanity. I am very happy for you and Tevor. We will stock pile deli meats and the cheeses you aren't suppose to eat for after the baby is born.